Technical Assistance Portal
GWI is providing no-cost individualized support for organizations seeking to increase their capacity to undertake GBV research and/or improve their monitoring and evaluation systems. The technical advisory/accompaniment services may be undertaken in person or virtually depending on the nature of the request and agreement between GWI and requesting organization.
Examples of specialized and targeted support includes:
- Developing potential GBV evaluation and research priorities/learning agendas for your organization
- Developing ethical and safe data collection plans/tools to conduct your own GBV research or improve your existing GBV monitoring and evaluation processes
- Developing proposals (stand alone or as components of your program proposals) for further GBV research
- Monitoring or evaluation activities to support GBV evidence generation
- Providing advice and in-kind support (person time, trainings, etc.) for targeted GBV research or M&E activities